ADMISSION TO WOODRIDGE
Join a legacy.
Admission to Woodridge
Admission procedure for the Pre-Primary & Preparatory
Should the parents want to find out more about the Pre-Primary or Preparatory school, an appointment can be made with the Headmaster’s PA on 041 956 6232.
If you would like to apply for possible admission please complete the procedure below:
1. Complete the appropriate application form below.
2. Scan and email all the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 630 2331
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Identity documents of parents
- Copy of your child’s most recent school report (not applicable to Grade 000/00 applications)
Admission procedure for the College
- Complete the application form: College Application Form
- Application forms will only be accepted if all the required documentation (as mentioned below) has been attached and emailed to Stephanie Els
- Interviews and campus tours with the Headmaster will only be scheduled upon receipt of completed application forms.
- Campus tours without an interview can be arranged with Kirsty Fourie (041 956 6200).
- All applications are subject to availability and boarding space for boarders.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate or Identity Document of scholar.
- Certified copy of Identity Document of EACH parent and/or guardian.
- Copy of latest report from the scholar’s present school.
- Completed Declaration by scholar’s present school.
- Completed Options of Payment form.
- Completed Consent for Credit Check (SA residents only).