DINING HALL CATERING
More than a school… an experience!
Dining Hall Catering
Dining Hall Meal Times:
- Breakfast 07h15
- Lunch 14h00
- Supper 18h00
- BREAKFAST: Healthy / Normal / Vegetarian
- LUNCH: Healthy / Normal / Vegetarian or special meal for any student who has special dietery requirements as supported by a medical professional.
- SUPPER: Healthy / Normal / Vegeterian (Meals served with a protein, starch, 2 vegetables and always salad)
- Brown, white and seed loaves bread are available with every meal.
- We only use 2% low fat milk
- There are always fruit available for mealtimes or during the day.
- Both margarine and butter is available
- Selection of spreads available.
- Tea/coffee and juice available.
- Pupils must be on time and remember their manners at all times.
- Pupils must enter the dining hall in an orderly fashion and refrain from noisy or unruly behaviour.
- Every pupil must stack his/her own tray on the trolleys provided.
- Footwear must be worn but no studs/spikes.
- Girls must be appropriately dressed.