Woodridge College is offering the following Grade 8 bursaries for applicants enrolling for 2021.
This constitutes a partial bursary, covering a percentage of tuition and/or boarding fees. Candidates must achieve 75% or above in Mathematics and English and must contribute to the current school’s extra-mural programme to be considered.
This constitutes a partial bursary, covering a percentage of tuition and/or boarding fees. Candidates must have competed at provincial/regional level for at least ONE school sport and be a member of their school’s A-team or otherwise excel in a second school sport, while maintaining a good academic record, to be considered.
The Bursary Application Form, the Motivational Statement and copy of the December 2019 school report must accompany the application.
Please note the following important information:
- Information Evening will be held on 20 February 2020 at Tramways at 18:30.
- Closing date for bursary applications will be Wednesday, 26 February 2020.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by Tuesday, 3 March 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to write the bursary assessment exam at the school on Monday, 9 March 2020* at 15:00 in the Woodridge College Hall.
- Final notification for successful candidates will take place by Monday, 6 April 2020.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- No correspondence will be entered into during the process of awarding bursaries.
*There are NO alternative dates for the exam to be written.
Please submit completed applications (page 1 & 2 only, together with additional requirements) to [email protected] by the above-mentioned closing date.
Van Staden's Pass Heights
Latitude: -33.916796 | Longitude: 25.203623